1. Kalaurie does not offer refunds or cancel orders due to 'change of mind'.
2. Kalaurie does not offer refunds if you purchase the wrong size due to the nature of the garment being made-to-order, please make sure you refer to the size guide carefully. We are always happy to help with sizing advice so just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
3. If you have ordered the wrong size garment please email email@example.com to negotiate an exchange. You must notify us with 7 days of receiving your purchase. Garment must be unworn and in original condition.
4. Kalaurie aims to provide customers with garments of the highest standard and quality. In the rare event that your garment is faulty please immediately email firstname.lastname@example.org
5.Custom made items are not returnable and sales are final once the job has been accepted
6. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. We offer complimentary repairs to insure the longevity of our beloved piece.
If you have accidentally entered the wrong postal address when you put your order through or have forgotten to update your Paypal please email email@example.com to have your invoice updated.